Tax Questions?
Q1: For head of household filing status, do you have to claim a child as a dependent to qualify?
Q2: How do I know if I have to file quarterly individual estimated tax payments?
Q3: I retired last year, and started receiving social security payments...
Meet The Expert
Candy Bell

Enrolled Agent.
Has 20+ years of tax preparation experience.
Specializes in overseas tax returns.
Secretary of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Tax Consultants.
Member of the National Society of Tax Professionals
Read More